Self Employed/ Low Doc

If you’re self-employed, you’ll need:

Your two most recent years’ Personal/ Business Income Tax Returns and Tax Assessment Notices, no more than 24 months old.

If your Tax Returns and Tax Assessment Notices are greater than 24 months old, you must still provide them along with either one of the following:

  • Internal management accounts supported by Business Activity Statements (BAS) for the last 12 consecutive months verified by the Australian Tax Office (ATO); or
  • Draft or final financial statements prepared by an accountant.


For low doc loans- the lenders need last 4 BAS statements if your tax returns are not completed.